Wednesday 25 November 2009

Lost the Plot? fictionfire Course 2 is booking!

There's still time to book for this Saturday's fictionfire course on plotting. I had several bookings today alone, which was gratifying! Plot is an area that writers, whether they're newbies or more experienced, often feel uneasy about, so the course is designed to take a bit of the fear away and help you to feel you're in charge of the structure of your novel. I do hope you'll want to come along - just go to my website for further details.

Last Saturday's course on getting started as a novelist went well - and I was delighted that the Sutro Room at Trinity College was a lovely teaching room and the staff at the College were helpful and friendly. My aim is to run more courses next year, probably in the spring - and I'd be very happy to use Trinity as the venue again. I want to offer courses that  people will find relevant, useful and enjoyable, so if there are any particular topics you would like to see covered, please let me know either by commenting here on my blog or by emailing me at info@fictionfire.co.uk .

No comments: